Ga terug naar AjaxInside →

All times are UTC+02:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  1 2 3 4 5 6  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: 04 Apr 2013 10:15 

Joined: 04 Apr 2013 10:10
Posts: 74
Favoriete Ajacied (aller tijden): Cruyff
Droomaankoop: Iniesta
Hi, all and everyone! I am a russian fanat of Johan Cruyff. Recently I started to try to find out ALL the matches and ALL the goals of Cruyff. But it is SO difficult. There are so many matches - even officials - where it is not all clear - especially his matches in NASL. And as for friendlies - there are even more of unclear. I could not even find out the amount of Cruyff's matches and goals for the second team of Ajax, not to mention his matches for Ajax youth teams. Everyone who can help - WELCOME!
Anyway, GOOOD LUCK and BEST WISHES for ALL of you, Ajax-supporters!
Arsenij :)


Top
   
PostPosted: 04 Apr 2013 10:17 

Joined: 04 Apr 2013 10:10
Posts: 74
Favoriete Ajacied (aller tijden): Cruyff
Droomaankoop: Iniesta
First of a ball, 24 october 1964 Cruyff played his first match in 1st team of Ajax - a friendly against Helmondia '55. Ajax won 3-2, goals were scored by Vesters (2) and Tijm. Does anybody know the line-up of Ajax? Was Cruyff in starting line-up or a substitution for someone? I looked through a lot of digital archives of dutch newspapers but...


Top
   
PostPosted: 04 Apr 2013 10:30 
User avatar

Joined: 12 Oct 2011 07:50
Posts: 1718
Favoriete Ajacied (aller tijden): Frank de Boer
This is what i found on the internet, maybe it helps you a bit:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johan_Cruyff

_________________
Erik Pieters: 'Bloed, Zweet en Ramen'

18 Januari. Psv - PEC Zwolle


Top
   
PostPosted: 04 Apr 2013 10:51 

Joined: 04 Apr 2013 10:10
Posts: 74
Favoriete Ajacied (aller tijden): Cruyff
Droomaankoop: Iniesta
Thank you very much, but of course I alredy know all that. The difficulties begin when it's up to his matches for the youth teams (even official matches, the same with his NASL period) and the friendlies. For example, I know that he once scored 17 (no typo!) goals in a match of Ajax (age category 14-17 years old). It was in 1962 but I can not even find when exactly the match was played. The same with one more match (for the 1-st youth team of Ajax when he scored 12 goals)


Top
   
PostPosted: 04 Apr 2013 15:07 
Beheerder
User avatar

Joined: 11 Oct 2011 13:06
Posts: 24613
Favoriete Ajacied (aller tijden): Johan Cruijff
Website: http://www.degoeieouwetijd.nl
Location: Hulst
Arsenij 14 wrote:
Hi, all and everyone! I am a russian fanat of Johan Cruyff. Recently I started to try to find out ALL the matches and ALL the goals of Cruyff. But it is SO difficult. There are so many matches - even officials - where it is not all clear - especially his matches in NASL. And as for friendlies - there are even more of unclear. I could not even find out the amount of Cruyff's matches and goals for the second team of Ajax, not to mention his matches for Ajax youth teams. Everyone who can help - WELCOME!
Anyway, GOOOD LUCK and BEST WISHES for ALL of you, Ajax-supporters!
Arsenij :)
Hello Arsenij,

I think it is impossible to find all the goals he scored for the Ajax youth teams.
Untraceable and even if you find some record they will not be complete.

If i find something it will be the usual and the links you already have found;
http://www.nasljerseys.com/Players/C/Cruyff.Johan.htm
http://pesstatsdatabase.com/viewtopic.php?f=184&t=3058

_________________
"Ajax is dood" Gerard Cox (Oktober 1970)


Top
   
PostPosted: 04 Apr 2013 15:15 

Joined: 04 Apr 2013 10:10
Posts: 74
Favoriete Ajacied (aller tijden): Cruyff
Droomaankoop: Iniesta
343 wrote:
I think it is impossible to find all the goals he scored for the Ajax youth teams.
Untraceable and even if you find some record they will not be complete.
I know that won't be easy, maybe it's indeed impossible but I want to try to find out as many matches asI can. Would it be without the youth matches - good, so be it, would it be with some youth matches - great! But I think it is worth to try out. It is so interesting! I think the friendlies of his adult matches aren't impossible to find. Nowadays many newspapers' archives are digitalized and so we are able to trace many matches with the help of them. Anyway, thanks for any help :)


Top
   
PostPosted: 04 Apr 2013 15:41 

Joined: 04 Apr 2013 10:10
Posts: 74
Favoriete Ajacied (aller tijden): Cruyff
Droomaankoop: Iniesta
Ah... if only I had an accept to the archive of Ajax... :cry:


Top
   
PostPosted: 04 Apr 2013 15:51 
Erelid

Joined: 11 Oct 2011 18:07
Posts: 5203
Droomaankoop: Lionel Messi
Location: Marbella
You can always e-mail Ajax and explain your situation. They should have archived it I guess.


Top
   
PostPosted: 04 Apr 2013 15:57 

Joined: 04 Apr 2013 10:10
Posts: 74
Favoriete Ajacied (aller tijden): Cruyff
Droomaankoop: Iniesta
Leonel wrote:
You can always e-mail Ajax and explain your situation. They should have archived it I guess.
Thank you very much for the advice. You know, I had had the idea and I e'mailed to Helmondia '55 to find out the info about the 1st match of Cruyff for the 1st team of Ajax. I thought that rather a small club like them would answer me than such a big club like Ajax. They haven't answer yet...


Top
   
PostPosted: 04 Apr 2013 20:18 
User avatar

Joined: 21 Jan 2013 23:11
Posts: 134
Favoriete Ajacied (aller tijden): J.Cruijff
Seizoenskaart: nee
Location: Osnabrück
I`m sure you know this website, if not, I hope it will help a little bit!!!

http://www.cruijff.com/asp/ned/info.asp?page=speler


Top
   
PostPosted: 04 Apr 2013 20:29 

Joined: 04 Apr 2013 10:10
Posts: 74
Favoriete Ajacied (aller tijden): Cruyff
Droomaankoop: Iniesta
Piele wrote:
I`m sure you know this website, if not, I hope it will help a little bit!!!

http://www.cruijff.com/asp/ned/info.asp?page=speler
Yeah, thank you. These are only official matches unfortunately, but thank you a lot :)


Top
   
PostPosted: 03 Jul 2013 22:44 

Joined: 04 Apr 2013 10:10
Posts: 74
Favoriete Ajacied (aller tijden): Cruyff
Droomaankoop: Iniesta
I've found out that Cruijff was in that match in basis, and for the second half-time was subbed out for Swart.
Who can tell me: is there anywhere anyone who collects all the possible info about all the matches of Ajax (60-s, 70-s, 80-s) including friendlies and unofficial matches??????????????????


Top
   
PostPosted: 03 Jul 2013 23:12 
Beheerder
User avatar

Joined: 11 Oct 2011 13:06
Posts: 24613
Favoriete Ajacied (aller tijden): Johan Cruijff
Website: http://www.degoeieouwetijd.nl
Location: Hulst
Arsenij 14 wrote:
Who can tell me: is there anywhere anyone who collects all the possible info about all the matches of Ajax (60-s, 70-s, 80-s) including friendlies and unofficial matches??????????????????
Don't know about friendlies and unofficial matches but here you can find a lot:
https://www.vi.nl/Teams/Ajax.htm?dbid=3 ... page=84139
Next to AJAX there is a button saying 2013/14. It goes back all the way to the sixties.
A lot of info.

_________________
"Ajax is dood" Gerard Cox (Oktober 1970)


Top
   
PostPosted: 04 Jul 2013 00:30 

Joined: 04 Apr 2013 10:10
Posts: 74
Favoriete Ajacied (aller tijden): Cruyff
Droomaankoop: Iniesta
343 wrote:
Arsenij 14 wrote:
Who can tell me: is there anywhere anyone who collects all the possible info about all the matches of Ajax (60-s, 70-s, 80-s) including friendlies and unofficial matches??????????????????
Don't know about friendlies and unofficial matches but here you can find a lot:
https://www.vi.nl/Teams/Ajax.htm?dbid=3 ... page=84139
Next to AJAX there is a button saying 2013/14. It goes back all the way to the sixties.
A lot of info.
Thanks a lot for the link )))
But - of course - there are only official matches... (((

I think that the info about frendlies can be found mostly in old newspapers archives...


Top
   
PostPosted: 04 Jul 2013 01:56 
Beheerder
User avatar

Joined: 11 Oct 2011 13:06
Posts: 24613
Favoriete Ajacied (aller tijden): Johan Cruijff
Website: http://www.degoeieouwetijd.nl
Location: Hulst
Arsenij 14 wrote:
Thanks a lot for the link )))
But - of course - there are only official matches... (((

I think that the info about frendlies can be found mostly in old newspapers archives...
Yes, but it is a start. :)
Well, i think i can help you with a few but it is a lot of searching and it takes a lot of time.

_________________
"Ajax is dood" Gerard Cox (Oktober 1970)


Top
   
PostPosted: 04 Jul 2013 11:52 

Joined: 04 Apr 2013 10:10
Posts: 74
Favoriete Ajacied (aller tijden): Cruyff
Droomaankoop: Iniesta
343 wrote:
Arsenij 14 wrote:
Thanks a lot for the link )))
But - of course - there are only official matches... (((

I think that the info about frendlies can be found mostly in old newspapers archives...
Yes, but it is a start. :)
Well, i think i can help you with a few but it is a lot of searching and it takes a lot of time.
Thank you very much )))
About "for a start" - I know all the line-ups and goalscorers of Ajax in official matches during the periods when Cruijff had been playing there (1964-73 and 1981-83). There is only one match where I do not know ALL the line-up. I can not find it. I know goalscorers and line-ups of Ajax in many friendly matches, but of course there are many more questions about that sort of matches - sometimes I only know the score but I have not not only the line-up but also goalscorers (for example, 19 july 1969 Ajax won friendly against VV Bergeijk 15-0 and I even do not know goalcrorers and if Cruijff played or not :( - and there are many matches like this). I need ANY help - so thank you )) And if you may - can you write to me not here but to my mailbox - it would be more simple for me to answer (growyoung@mail.ru). THANK YOU once again ))))


Top
   
PostPosted: 04 Jul 2013 15:26 
Beheerder
User avatar

Joined: 11 Oct 2011 13:06
Posts: 24613
Favoriete Ajacied (aller tijden): Johan Cruijff
Website: http://www.degoeieouwetijd.nl
Location: Hulst
Arsenij 14 wrote:
(for example, 19 july 1969 Ajax won friendly against VV Bergeijk 15-0 and I even do not know goalcrorers and if Cruijff played or not
That's hard. I have a book of the season of AJAX 69/70. Nothing about that match. But there is something about Manchester - AJAX a week later. But nothing really about that match.

_________________
"Ajax is dood" Gerard Cox (Oktober 1970)


Top
   
PostPosted: 04 Jul 2013 19:58 

Joined: 04 Apr 2013 10:10
Posts: 74
Favoriete Ajacied (aller tijden): Cruyff
Droomaankoop: Iniesta
343 wrote:
Arsenij 14 wrote:
(for example, 19 july 1969 Ajax won friendly against VV Bergeijk 15-0 and I even do not know goalcrorers and if Cruijff played or not
That's hard. I have a book of the season of AJAX 69/70. Nothing about that match. But there is something about Manchester - AJAX a week later. But nothing really about that match.
That is exactly what I am talking about! There are many such matches as this - against VV Bergeijk! I name it just for example, you know.


Top
   
PostPosted: 04 Jul 2013 20:12 

Joined: 04 Apr 2013 10:10
Posts: 74
Favoriete Ajacied (aller tijden): Cruyff
Droomaankoop: Iniesta
343 wrote:
Arsenij 14 wrote:
(for example, 19 july 1969 Ajax won friendly against VV Bergeijk 15-0 and I even do not know goalcrorers and if Cruijff played or not
That's hard. I have a book of the season of AJAX 69/70. Nothing about that match. But there is something about Manchester - AJAX a week later. But nothing really about that match.
Have you only 69-70 book?
I know for sure that the following friendlies of 69-70 were played -
19-07 VV Bergeyk - Ajax 0-15 (no goalscorers, no line-up)
26-07 Ajax - Man. City 3-3
27-07 Ajax - Allemania 2-1
30-07 SV Wuppertahl - Ajax 1-1 (no line-ip)
27-08 Juventus - Ajax 2-1
10-09 Ajax - Slowakie 1-1 (no line-up)
19-10 Ajax - Rot Weiss 5-0
04-01 Zandvoort Meeuwen - Ajax 2-11
I am nor sure that these are ALL the friendlies of that season...


Top
   
PostPosted: 04 Jul 2013 20:45 
Beheerder
User avatar

Joined: 11 Oct 2011 13:06
Posts: 24613
Favoriete Ajacied (aller tijden): Johan Cruijff
Website: http://www.degoeieouwetijd.nl
Location: Hulst
Arsenij 14 wrote:
30-07 SV Wuppertahl - Ajax 1-1 (no line-ip)
10-09 Ajax - Slowakie 1-1 (no line-up)
Of course that is not the only AJAX-book i own, A14.
Yes, the game VV Bergeyk - Ajax was played indeed but in my book there are no statistics.
I can help you with those 2 games though!
I will scan it on monday. Remind me on that day.

_________________
"Ajax is dood" Gerard Cox (Oktober 1970)


Top
   
PostPosted: 04 Jul 2013 20:56 

Joined: 04 Apr 2013 10:10
Posts: 74
Favoriete Ajacied (aller tijden): Cruyff
Droomaankoop: Iniesta
343 wrote:
Arsenij 14 wrote:
30-07 SV Wuppertahl - Ajax 1-1 (no line-ip)
10-09 Ajax - Slowakie 1-1 (no line-up)
Of course that is not the only AJAX-book i own, A14.
Yes, the game VV Bergeyk - Ajax was played indeed but in my book there are no statistics.
I can help you with those 2 games though!
I will scan it on monday. Remind me on that day.
OK ))))))
Look, if there are ANY friendly or unofficial matches that you have ANY info about, then it wouild be VERRRRRY helpful of you to... well, you know )))


Top
   
PostPosted: 04 Jul 2013 21:31 
Erelid
User avatar

Joined: 02 Apr 2012 13:50
Posts: 7719
Location: Groningen
Maybe you can ask Sjaak Swart if he remembers something. ;)

_________________
“Bij Ajax beleef ik het voetbal zoals ik dat het liefst beleef.” - Hakim Ziyech


Top
   
PostPosted: 04 Jul 2013 21:40 

Joined: 04 Apr 2013 10:10
Posts: 74
Favoriete Ajacied (aller tijden): Cruyff
Droomaankoop: Iniesta
Jnp wrote:
Maybe you can ask Sjaak Swart if he remembers something. ;)
It is a joke? Or he likes so much to talk via internet with fanats? )))))))))))))))))


Top
   
PostPosted: 04 Jul 2013 21:52 
Beheerder
User avatar

Joined: 11 Oct 2011 13:06
Posts: 24613
Favoriete Ajacied (aller tijden): Johan Cruijff
Website: http://www.degoeieouwetijd.nl
Location: Hulst
Arsenij 14 wrote:
OK ))))))
Look, if there are ANY friendly or unofficial matches that you have ANY info about, then it wouild be VERRRRRY helpful of you to... well, you know )))
Yes, i've read it in your mail.
I am very busy but now and then i will post something.
Maybe you can make a specific list of games you'll need some more info for.

_________________
"Ajax is dood" Gerard Cox (Oktober 1970)


Top
   
PostPosted: 04 Jul 2013 21:54 
Erelid
User avatar

Joined: 02 Apr 2012 13:50
Posts: 7719
Location: Groningen
Haha yes, it's a joke.
Yesterday was a docu about Swart and I noticed that he remembers very much about his matches in the past.

I can't help you, sorry.

_________________
“Bij Ajax beleef ik het voetbal zoals ik dat het liefst beleef.” - Hakim Ziyech


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  1 2 3 4 5 6  Next

All times are UTC+02:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: