Ga terug naar AjaxInside →

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Ajax in Europe
PostPosted: 03 Sep 2018 12:28 

Hi

Apologies of this is being posted in an incorrect part of this site. Some friends and I are driving through Europe at the end of October and we're trying to watch 7 football matches in 7 days in 7 different countries. We're starting in England with Arsenal v Leicester and visiting Amsterdam on Tuesday 22nd. Would anyone be able to advise how easy it is to buy tickets for a Champions League game as a tourist and how much these tickets would be?

Thank you
Paul Street

PostPosted: 03 Sep 2018 21:47 
Erelid

Droomaankoop: Ante Rebic
Your only shot is trying it getting on the blackmarket like viagogo since that game is sold out already.

PostPosted: 04 Sep 2018 10:16 
Erelid

Favoriete Ajacied (aller tijden): Klaas-Jan Huntelaar
Droomaankoop: Luis Suarez
I thought that only the passe-partouts were sold out. The regular sale of tickets hasn't begun yet, has it?

Op een slof en een oude voetbalschoen, wordt Ajax kampioen!

PostPosted: 04 Sep 2018 19:43 

Favoriete Ajacied (aller tijden): JC14
Seizoenskaart: VAK 428 South Side
Stormrage wrote:
I thought that only the passe-partouts were sold out. The regular sale of tickets hasn't begun yet, has it?
32000 passouts were sold on the saturday, dont know how many were sold on the monday, but i doubt many will be on general sale

PostPosted: 04 Sep 2018 19:47 

Favoriete Ajacied (aller tijden): JC14
Seizoenskaart: VAK 428 South Side
Hi

Apologies of this is being posted in an incorrect part of this site. Some friends and I are driving through Europe at the end of October and we're trying to watch 7 football matches in 7 days in 7 different countries. We're starting in England with Arsenal v Leicester and visiting Amsterdam on Tuesday 22nd. Would anyone be able to advise how easy it is to buy tickets for a Champions League game as a tourist and how much these tickets would be?

Thank you
Paul Street
Not sure mate we were selling all home games aek, benfica and Bayern in a package called passouts. 32000 were sold on Saturday and im not sure how many were sold on the monday.

Its best to check on www.ajax.nl for when individual tickets will be sold, but the likelyhood of non members being able to get one will be scarce. have you thought about trying the Benfica website

on the Ajax ticket page now is this message: Champions League
The passe-partouts for the group phase are sold out. Keep an eye on the Ajax channels for more information about the individual ticket sales.

Post subject: CL: AEK Athene - Ajax
PostPosted: 25 Jan 2019 13:19 

hello from Athens, an AEK Athens fan.

I hope you like it:

AEK Athens - Ajax

September 1994

match programme.

Post subject: Re: Ajax in Europe
PostPosted: 26 Jan 2019 22:36 
Beheerder

Favoriete Ajacied (aller tijden): Johan Cruijff
Those were the days, vangelakas! Welcome. :ajaxsjaal:

PostPosted: 09 May 2019 14:34 
Beheerder

A Dream Delivered, and Another Dashed, in One Unforgettable Moment
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/08/spor ... sBLRbvz2AC

PostPosted: 09 May 2019 15:12 
Erelid

Favoriete Ajacied (aller tijden): Klaas-Jan Huntelaar
Droomaankoop: Luis Suarez
Too soon Toby, too soon...

Op een slof en een oude voetbalschoen, wordt Ajax kampioen!

PostPosted: 05 Jun 2019 01:52 

Hello!
I am a German supporter and we visit with a group the match Estonia against Germany on 13.10.2019. Because the probability for getting a ticket over the DFB is going to zero we ordered tickets by a friend in Estonia. Unfortunately we had to order tickets for all group matches. Therefore, we now have tickets that we will definitely not use, for example Estonia vs The Netherlands.
I think that the supporters of the Netherlands had problems too to get tickets for this match because the stadium in Tallinn is very small with about 20000 seats.
So if you need a ticket please contact me under Kruse.Rainer@sonnenkinder.org for more details. A telephon cantact then is possible too.
Which i have set clear at this point is: I am not a professional ticket reseller because I do not like ticket price boost.
So feel free to contact me.
If I am not in the correct topic shift me to the correct one or forward this to the concerning people/supporters.

have a nice day

Rainer Kruse

PS: over next weekend I am in Belarus to support the German team! So do not give up hope if I do not answer within minutes! ;)

PostPosted: 02 Aug 2019 20:25 

Greetings from Greece (the country that eats our liver).
I'm not a Paok fan, but I came here to give you information about the team (giorgisteam).
The president Ivan, the great toursi connoisseur, and giorgis (giorgisteam) his son (the shortest, I mean the younger) holds the keys and buys players after they fire arnesen (famous transfer of arnesen was robin Olsen the kakakiamaker).
Last year they had conquer the Greek superleague and the cup without losing a single game.
Goalkeeper Paschalakis is the best Greek Goalkeeper after Michopoulos (the fisherman).
Varela the monster, was close to leaving but half an hour before he take the plane his kids start to cry so he call his manager to get in touch again with Paok officials to stay.
For many years every summer the newspapers said that Hernan Crespo is closing to Paok.
So Giorgis decide to take action to his hands an bring a Crespo to the team. He is not hernan but he is a Crespo.
Vieirinha "porky" is the natural leader he had score in toumba also with ajax back then when you had Luis Suarez "betrayer" in your team and Vertoghen (cb in the roufataolataflokiatouvandjik team).
Matos the kick boxer is one of the best footballers of (giorgisteam) and he probably get booked.
Anderson esiti the tank is a new player. He can't score a jack or pass an assist but he can beat the hell of your players. He is stronger than souglakos (the greek hulk).
El kaddouri the multi tool is one player capable to make the difference. He is also got spited (ftousou) by greek president of Aelara (monaxaLarisa) Kougias (he has not friends).
Limnios is one of the greatest talents. Half Brazilian Half Greek he is something between Vasilis Lakis and Denilson.
Biseswar "afrofatty" is the most skillfull player but his shots goes straight to the pidgeons. He is something between juninho pernabucano and billias from wheel bag and get lost movie.
Pelkas is also a very talented player with a good relationship with the pigeons, but from close he can score.
You can have him with 23 million euros. Free stuff ela pare pare.
Swiderfski the Thomas Muller of the poor he is capable of scoring from any place but when he is going out the box he gets dizzy.
Last Chuba "with huge Poutsa" Akpom he is a former Arsenal player that choose Greece and (Giorgisteam) for scoring and souvlaki eating. He can score with every part of his body from any angle. In the final with Aek he had score a bicycle kick and hit accidentally the defender with his third leg.
That was the main team information.
Wish you a good match let the best win.
When you come to Greece take blankets because we had lower temperatures than you (the climate gets crazy).
And don't forget to but pelkas with 23 milios ela pare pare.

PostPosted: 02 Aug 2019 22:07 

can score with every part of his body from any angle. In the final with Aek he had score a bicycle kick and hit accidentally the defender with his third leg.

Lol :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: 03 Aug 2019 13:30 

Dear Dutch friends I would love to speak your language but I don't know anything. So if you can speak English it would be very helpfull.
I heard some of your players is close to be transferred.
Do you believe they 'll be transferred before the Ajax paok match or after?

PostPosted: 03 Aug 2019 13:37 
Beheerder

leris_87 wrote:
Dear Dutch friends I would love to speak your language but I don't know anything. So if you can speak English it would be very helpfull.
I heard some of your players is close to be transferred.
Do you believe they 'll be transferred before the Ajax paok match or after?
Your first post was a fun read, leris_87. :lol:
Van de Beek will be transferred after the away game against PAOK. Certainly not before.
Same goes for Schone, i think. If he will go

PostPosted: 03 Aug 2019 14:04 

I'm coming from a Greek supporters forum and it's something like tradition, when Greek teams play abroad to go to other teams supporters forum and make fun of our team. Because self deprecating is on our culture.
I have done it once again for the 2010 matches with ajax.
I think you deserved to be last year in the CL finals but lack of experience didn't help.
I wish you good luck for this year also.
I like teams that play open football go for attack score a lot of goals.
And I 'll give eternal respect to Ajax team and cruyff for giving that style to the world.

PostPosted: 03 Aug 2019 21:48 
Beheerder

leris_87 wrote:
I'm coming from a Greek supporters forum and it's something like tradition, when Greek teams play abroad to go to other teams supporters forum and make fun of our team. Because self deprecating is on our culture.
I have done it once again for the 2010 matches with ajax.
I think you deserved to be last year in the CL finals but lack of experience didn't help.
I wish you good luck for this year also.
I like teams that play open football go for attack score a lot of goals.
And I 'll give eternal respect to Ajax team and cruyff for giving that style to the world.
A Greek tragedy. ;)
Exactly. And maybe too litte stamina and physique
Thanks. That is why AJAX is known for in the world.

Spoke too soon about Schone btw. He is going to Genoa.

PostPosted: 03 Aug 2019 22:23 

Favoriete Ajacied (aller tijden): Jari Litmanen
Droomaankoop: Tadic
Oooo Boy, if Biseswar is their best player im absolutely petrified now. :D

Its the same Biseswar that played for Feyenoord right?

After our today's first league match i think you actualy might have a decent chance for a nice result. But lets wait and see wich Ajax turns up for the UCL matches.

Wecome to the board though. ;) Great read and it gave me a smile. :)

PostPosted: 04 Aug 2019 09:17 

Yes it's the same biseswar. He is not the fastest (running) in the team, the strongest, or the one with more stamina.
But he is the most skilful when it comes to hold the ball or passing it. He has the fastest decisions also. But I guess his role will be to take the ball in counter attack conditions and pass it to the open space right. Or just take the first pass from the defender to create attacking conditions.
There are other player better in scoring or dribbling.
I think Paok will give you the ball. (though Everybody knows this is dangerous when it comes to Ajax.)
Be patient ,steal the ball and go for a counter attack, trying to find your defence out of shape.
If I knew the future I'll be probably bet my house.
Now that I'm not an oracle I am very curious to see what will happen.
Notable players also in my opinion is goalkeeper Paschalakis. El Kaddouri CM (if he is not injured).
Pelkas SS (if he is mentally ready). RB Matos for sure.
Chuba akpom CF and Limnios RW(very talented greek right winger). Someone may tell you also about Brazilian Jaba RW but he is not stable.
He may be the best or the worst.

PostPosted: 14 Aug 2019 17:37 
Erelid

Droomaankoop: Lionel Messi
Bisewar was the best player of the pitch yesterday. We had lots of trouble with him.